Podcast

4. SHtalk – Health

March 25, 2018

Talking about health. Physical, mental and emotional. Between therapy, dieting, working out and self acceptance, you got this. We got this too… sometimes?

Follow us! @SHtalkpodcast @StellaHudgens @SammiHanratty

Chris CLASS
    March 26, 2018 at 6:06 am

Hi Sammi & Stella ! First again on my fave podcast ! ☺ What’ s up ? Plz say hello ! ❤ you

Chris CLASS
    March 26, 2018 at 6:09 am

I can’ t find your picture … 😩😧😢

Chris CLASS
    March 26, 2018 at 6:19 am

Watch the videos with Sammi , Stella , Jennette McCurdy and Sammi’ s other friends on Sammi’ s YouTube channel ! They are too cute !

Chris CLASS
    March 26, 2018 at 6:30 am

I’ m in 😍❤ with Sammi & Stella , but they never don’ t answer me and say me hello … 😯😦😩😧😢💔 Is it because I am crazy ?

Nick Mcginnis (@puffdamagicdrag)
      March 27, 2018 at 3:56 am

Hmmm…I’m not sure Chris. Is it because you might be a creepy internet stalker? 1st to post and 4 comments in a row. No girl in their right mind would interact with you. Please pay attention to this podcast – especially the parts about mental health. Have a good day!

Chris CLASS
        March 27, 2018 at 6:03 am

No YOU ‘ d better pay attention to this podcast about mental health . Because you are the only one who post comments on this podcast for to answer me , instead for to answer Sammi & Stella ! You come on this podcast not for them , but just for me ! 😂😂😂 So you are crazier than me ! ( Or it’ s because you are a gay ) 😂😂😂😂😂

Nick Mcginnis (@puffdamagicdrag)
          March 27, 2018 at 6:34 am

Wow you are full of yourself. Yep your right I come to this podcast looking for you not to listen to Sammi and Stella LOL

• Chris CLASS
            March 27, 2018 at 7:57 am

… That’ s why you answer only my comments ! 😂😂Please stop it , I don’ t come to this podcast for to interact with a dumbass like you , you aren’ t somebody interesting . Thanks

Aimee GARCIA
    March 26, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Its great to have new podcast every monday 😁

Aimee GARCIA
    March 26, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Such a great topic you girls get really deep

Audrey
    March 26, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Hii I’m loving your podcasts & hope that you guys keep making them because I just listened to all of them & am sad that there aren’t more!! I’m 23 & everything you guys have talked about has just been super relatable, you both seem like cool chicas. Thanks for sharing and being so honest!😘😘

Chris CLASS
    March 26, 2018 at 10:13 pm

Finally your pic ! ☺

Asben
    March 27, 2018 at 1:43 am

Hey guys, what is the name of the books you recommend? Loved your words, is what I needed to hear cause I feel so alone. Thank you guys! God bless!

Chris CLASS
    March 27, 2018 at 8:03 am

Baby – Stella I 😍❤ your hot , sensual lips too !