Podcast

6. SHtalk – Dating

April 9, 2018

WARNING: X RATED…

We’re talking all about dating… the good dates, the bad dates and everything in between. I, Stella, apologize in advance for the 20 minute explanation I give that gets quite confusing. We hope you like it and don’t forget to put in the comments below questions you want us to answer for our next episode! Ask us anything, we clearly don’t hold back!

Follow us! @SHtalkpodcast @StellaHudgens @SammiHanratty

Aimee GARCIA
    April 9, 2018 at 11:04 am

Lol yeah dating sucks , stay single enjoy your self first let love find you , i love your advise, this episode is so funny, i wanna know how you deal with stress in the spotlight and the crazy paparazzi? Do you have any advise when your really stressed out ?

Holden Pence
    April 9, 2018 at 11:35 am

Would you consider a podcast on tattoos and piercings?

Elizabeth Rose
    April 9, 2018 at 12:31 pm

Ugh, I love these podcasts. By FAR shtalk is my absolute favorite podcast to listen to. I just wanna hang out and be bffs with you both! Thank you for doing this. It’s getting me through my miserable spring semester of college.

I think topics that I would like to hear would be friend breakups, what your faith entails, annnnd things you think everyone should do or try

Chris CLASS
    April 9, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Hi my favorite lil Chrissammi & Baby – Stella ! What about a lil date with you both in San Luis Obispo ? ☺

Alice
    April 9, 2018 at 2:52 pm

I love this so much! Thank you girls for just being so real. Listening to your podcasts, I love hearing about your different values and perspectives. I feel like especially as a young woman, I’ve been dealing a lot with these topics you’ve been talking about and It’s just super refreshing to hear your opinions and experiences! Just want to encourage you girls to stay strong with your values and who you are and to keep it going! <3

Evie
    April 9, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Ugh I love this podcast so much. Very relevant to life right now. And don’t worry Stella, we get it. Or I get it. I’m the same way so I didn’t find the explanation confusing. That said, I feel like especially at our age dating in general just sucks lol

Kim
    April 10, 2018 at 10:53 am

I have a love/hate thing with dating. I’m 24 and I’ve never been on a date (and I don’t count group things as a date) and never been in a serious relationship because of all the expectations of dating. I get so nervous talking to someone new. Also, I agree with Stella – I prefer to be friends with a guy before we start dating.

Izamark
    April 10, 2018 at 8:18 pm

I love these podcasts , it’s like having my bff over and just having our usual catching up ,deep,hilarious talks lol

Chris CLASS
    April 11, 2018 at 8:57 pm

In France the people are very different from the Americans . Cheerleaders and prom’ s ceremonies don’ t exist , and the most middle – and highschools look just like kind of soviet factories ; dating exists but very much less than in USA . The boys and the girls respect each other less . Actually in France love doesn’ t exist really , for French people love is only sex . People don’ t love each other very much . The people aren’ t romantic , especially the girls . They just would laugh nastily and make fun of it if they heard people talking about relationship and love like the Americans talk about this , they would find it ridiculous . The girls are colder , they don’ t smile and laugh so much , they don’ t make cute gestures with their arms and their hands like American girls ( for example : like Sammi in “The lost medallion” ! This is so cute ! ❤❤❤ But in France girls who make that kind of gestures don’ t exist . ). Etc. . That’ s why I ❤ to listen Sammi & Stella talking . … But I’ m German , not French .

Emily M
    April 15, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I totally get what you’re saying Stella!! You’re not going to mess around with someone if you can’t see things going further with them! I totally feel like I’m sitting in the room with you, lol so story time! So 5 years ago I was best friends with this girl who had an older brother, typical right 😂 well I of course thought we were going to be together fast forward 4 years we ended up together and since we already knew each other that put sooooo much pressure on the relationship! Especially me being so close to his family it was very hard! His sister was always in our business and his family had so much control in everything! It turned out to not work out for very bad reasons but I’m glad it really opened my eyes to how a really man should treat me! Ladies don’t give up your happiness for a man it’s a two way street!

Tanya
    April 17, 2018 at 2:37 am

Can you do a podcast about fake friends? A couple of years ago I managed to get rid of my fake friends, they would bitch about me behind my back and bitch about each other to me, they would make up fake rumours about me because they didn’t like the guy I was dating then pretend to be there for me. This also links in with fake guys who use you for sex, the guy i was dating at the time, he sucked but that doesn’t give my friends the excuse of being dicks to me behind my back.

On a lighter note, I am much happier now wit a great boyfriend and a couple close friends, and I love you guys, I wish I knew you, you sound like so much fun!

Amanda
    April 20, 2018 at 8:18 am

Love this!! Can you guys do a podcast on your favorite places/cities/countries youve been too?