Health + Wellness Lifestyle

How To Stay Inspired

June 27, 2018

Living in Los Angeles can sometimes be very discouraging. There’s so many different types of people, opportunities and things to do and sometimes you can feel lost in the shuffle. I have an unfortunate habit of being lazy from time to time, but in this city, opportunities don’t wait for you to get your shit together. I know that well enough now. I sometimes go through phases in my life where I feel uninspired and literally just not wanting to leave my house at all. Sometimes those phases come from insecurities, depression, anxiety, etcetera, but the thing that they all have in common is that they’re never going to push me forward to where and who I’m supposed to be.

It’s difficult to stay inspired if you’re not surrounded by a good group of people or if you don’t have the right mindset. Often times whenever I’m starting to feel down or not willing to be productive is when I know I need to start working out again. Working out always helps improve my mood and shakes me out of the routines that I can sometimes get to that don’t serve me. That’s the keyword I feel that embodies constant inspiration. What serves you? What makes you feel good and excited? Who are the people that inspire you to be the best version of yourself and who are the people who don’t? Sometimes it’s easy to not see that some of the closest people around you are bringing you down. Whether it’s unintentional or malicious, it still isn’t serving you at the end of the day and it’s better to swerve the non servers and say bye bye byeeee…

What also inspires me is doing things that ensure I am being selfless daily. To give will only make you more worthy to receive. We have so much to give and when you offer a helping hand to those around you, it only makes you feel better and have a greater understanding of your purpose in life. Being greedy never serves you. I find inspiration from the people I know who constantly give and give and give and those are often the people I see receiving the best blessings.

It’s hard to stay inspired when you’re not feeling the best in your life but knowing that those phases are temporary helps me get through it. A lot of times when you’re feeling uninspired you just need to change the conversation with yourself and shake up your daily routine. When I’m feeling stagnant I start to go insane and my inspiration and motivation starts to lessen and THAT’S when I know I need to change what I’m doing completely. Swerve that resistance, skrrrtttt..

Life is exciting so you might as will excite yourself and find the people who can excite you too. It’s no fun to be living life alone so find a good core group of people that can also help elevate the quality of your life. They’re out there you just gotta get off your ass and do some looking. Read books, take a dance class, learn a new hobby like knitting or archery OR WHATEVER, just do things that’ll excite you to be alive and you’ll be beaming with inspiration and gratitude.

Holden Pence
    June 27, 2018 at 8:45 am

Can you do a tattoos and piercings blog soon?

Anna
    June 27, 2018 at 8:56 am

Your house? Isn’t it your sister’s house that you’ve been living in for years now? Smh. And to top it all off you’ve brought your boyfriend to the house to join in on the free-loading fun? I mean girl, it ain’t that hard to inspire yourself when you get to live in a mansion with a pool and a full closet lol. Inspo for your next blog post: Where can I find a family member who’s willing to indulge my lazy ass?

stella
      June 27, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Oh Anna, it must be so awful living a life with such animosity and envy clouding your judgment. You truly know absolutely nothing about my life or living situation so it’s quite embarrassing on your behalf to be making all these assumptions. Maybe if you spent less time hating on my life and more time working on yourself, you too could have a masion with a pool and a full closet. X

Lilian sibrian
        June 27, 2018 at 6:42 pm

👏👏👏👏👏👌

Chris Class
        July 1, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Stella don’ t listen to her , who cares about bullshit of dumbasses ; I love you and I hope you will finally make SHtalk podcasts again with your friend Sammi Hanratty ! It was so good to listen your voices .

Vahii
        July 8, 2018 at 12:54 am

Aimee
    June 27, 2018 at 8:58 am

You speak the truth i loove your blog eatch one has a great meaning to life 😊

Maria
    June 27, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Thank you so much for writing this ! I have literally been going through so much this week and I’m tjw point where I want to give up…. Reading this just made me feel better and gave me hope that better things are around ! XO

Bruce
    June 27, 2018 at 4:57 pm

PERFECTLY written.

Linzi
    June 28, 2018 at 1:11 pm

I feel like this in a regular basis and going through a lot at the moment. There is no-one i can really turn to. Reading this is going to be a step in the right direction for me 🙂

Madison
    June 30, 2018 at 9:41 pm

I love you Stella reply me please 💕

Sary
    July 16, 2018 at 6:51 am

Loved this post… like-minded. I feel that same way sometimes. Thanks for sharing.