Lifestyle Style

And She’s Back!

January 30, 2019

My oh my… It’s been a minute. I think anyone in their twenties (or perhaps everyone) can understand how hectic and overwhelming life can be from time to time so please forgive the lack of consistency. I’m WORKING ON IT! I am very excited to share the newest project for my blog but it’s still in the works so truuustttt, stick around… it’ll be worth the wait 😉

I missed writing and posting and it would make me so so sad every time I’d check my instagram or email and see how you guys were missing the posts! I appreciate every single one of you and am so happy you guys enjoy my posts! I need to know what you guys want to see in the next following weeks so we can start fresh and everyone can be happy!

Todays post is just short and sweet, sharing updates and giving gratitude to anyone who’s listening… errr, I guess reading. Same same? I went for a little joy ride with my friend Riley Taylor who takes beautiful photographs, so we ventured out to the east side and see what Los Feliz had to offer. It’s so cute over there! For anyone who’s either planning a trip to LA or wanting to take a day trip, LF is loaded with really cute vintage stores, super chic coffee shops and restaurants for days.

I wore a tee from Binge on Vintage that I’m obsessed with. It’s a distressed loose fit and anything New Orleans or Marie Laveau themed is my vibe. I wore it with a tight mid length reformation skirt (that’s actually a set, SO cute for spring/summer) and white Doc Martens, although we never got a full body shot. I paired it with a regal green jacket from the couples though those photos with it on didn’t come out too well. You win some, you lose some!

Then I changed into a black faux fur coat from I Am Gia, a white button down loose long sleeve from All Saints, and a small skirt I got from Free People many summers ago. If you live in LA, you know it’s dark at like 5pm now (which, WHY?!) so our little shoot got cut short, but my little witchy spirit came out with the moonlight so we got some cute spooky moon pics.

FOR THEM GOODS:

Most of the items I am wearing are either vintage or are from older seasons, but I linked the essentials above! Hope everyones new year is going amazing! Stay tuned for all the fun stuff coming this year. Xx

Photos by Riley Taylor

J
    January 30, 2019 at 7:36 pm

But, honey. Why don’t you get an actual job? Literally all your posts are you posing uselessly lol

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Thanks for your concern! I actually have several jobs. And as for posing, I think it’s fun doing blog posts that fluctuate between updates and outfit driven pieces, to self development and acceptance. 🙂

rega
        January 30, 2019 at 7:43 pm

And what exactly are these “jobs”? Endorsement deals you get just cause you’re Vanessa’s sister? 😂

stella
          January 30, 2019 at 7:51 pm

I truly don’t find the need to explain myself to either of you of what I do in my day to day life or career. If my life doesn’t interest you, no one is forcing you to keep up with it! Hope you find a better hobby than to worry about me doing me <3

• Gilles
            January 31, 2019 at 8:02 am

You go girl . Haters going to hate and not even worth your love and energy. I am happy you’re back. Do you girl , and with you in prayers today. Have a good one .proud of you. Do you! ♥️

I want to fuck Stella
    January 30, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Sit on my face goddess. Let me suck on those fine tits.

εïзPAULY HUDGENSεïз (@NesahudgensFans)
    January 30, 2019 at 7:42 pm

✨Omg Stella this is amazing I missed you here … The post super… And I love it the pics you’re so so beautiful… I am so proud of you👸 I love you so much… Kisses from Chile✨

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 7:48 pm

Thanks so much! Xx

rega
    January 30, 2019 at 7:45 pm

everything this girl does is a recycled c-grade version of what someone else is up to… she just ain’t as relevant as she thinks she is haha

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 7:50 pm

I’ve never been searching for relevancy as much as I just like connecting with people online and offering up advice whether it’s style based or self help based. If it can help even one person, then I’m happy! If you find my content c – grade, I suggest you don’t keep up with it from here on out.

nikki
    January 30, 2019 at 7:53 pm

What would you say is your profession
    I mean Other than being Vanessa Hudgens’ sister

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Being a boss ass bitch

Beans
    January 30, 2019 at 7:58 pm

I love you, Stella!

Riley
    January 30, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Love you and love this post! We gotta hang and explore more often!

Eilish
    January 30, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Can’t remember exactly how I started following you on Instagram, but I always love to see your updates. You’re an inspiring, quirky, and beautiful person!
    Just came here to check out your life and jazz, and I felt so disheartened by all of the hurtful and crude comments.. even if the world were perfect, people would still find something wrong with it. *eye roll*
    p.s didn’t even know you were Vanessa Hudgens sister until now.. it’s crazy how you can exist as your own person!
    Thanks for being you!
    Keep updating us 🌸

AIMEE
    January 30, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Yes queen i missed you how have you been? Beautiful photoshoots hope we get more broadcast , ps sends you a hug praying or your fam on this hard day ik you miss him but he looking over you and you girls are so stronng and ik hes guiding you all your angel love ya

Ms. Jefferson
    January 30, 2019 at 9:11 pm

It’s also weird how she mimics everything that Vanessa does
    Favorite festival? Coachella
    Favorite country? italy
    Favorite holiday? Halloween
    She even started calling her boyfriend her “honey” right after Vanessa started calling Austin that LMAO ew
    She even mentions Los Feliz in the post.. Guess what? that’s where Vanessa and Austin just moved to 😂
    Most of her clothes I’ve seen on Vanessa before too!
    It was cute when she was 7, but homegirl’s well into her 20’s! Get a personality of your own

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Lol hun, I could name 10 people off the top of my head who love all those things as well. It’s as if you’re saying I can’t like anything she likes and if I do i’m mimicing her? People call plenty of their partners honey, she didn’t copy right that. Me mentioning Los Feliz is no different than me mentioning Napa Valley or Santa Barbara it several other places i’ve gone to for content for the blog. I am my own person and if me being me bothers you, please leave cause no one wants that negative energy here anyhow.

Cherry
    January 30, 2019 at 9:34 pm

yay Stella!! i’m so happy to be reading your posts again!! i’ve missed them oh so much! they always make my day a little brighter! LOVE YOU LOTS <3

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 10:40 pm

This made my day! So glad you can get something from it. Xx

Hannah
    January 30, 2019 at 9:39 pm

I find it hilarious that people who write negative comments about you are spending time out of their day to follow you and keep up on what you’re doing. Then they spend more time writing the negative comments. WTF?? Get a life!

stella
      January 30, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Right?! I get not everyone will like me or understand me and that’s fine! But I don’t see why people feel the need to chime in on my life if it bothers them so much!

AIMEE
    January 30, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Stella screw the low life hater who got nothing better to do then judge you here you blog is for us fans to make us smile more importantly is ABOUT YOU IM SO PROUD OF YOU YOU HAVE DONE SO MUCH AND I CANT WAIT TO JOIN YOUR FUTURE Journey with erik and all your specials project honestly your so perfectly amazing dont bother with them fuckers , i love you i hope you continue to do your blog your site in lightents me makes me smile your blong helps bring joy 😁

Ari Priscilla
    January 31, 2019 at 6:08 am

It’s really annnoying how people have to come & bring their negative energy on your blog. If they aren’t interested, why are they even here?! Anyway, I’m happy you’re back! I love the pictures (especially the spooky moon pics – I LIVE) I know you’ve dyed your hair a lot and I’d love to see what you do to keep it hydrated and healthy! Thanks Stella, and don’t let the negativity bring you down!

🙂 Ari

stella
      January 31, 2019 at 11:51 am

Thanks so much! I’ll do a blog post next week about what products I’ve been using!

María Fernanda
    January 31, 2019 at 9:15 am

I love your style, is so inspiring!!! And I’m so glad your back with your posts. Greetings from Colombia 🇨🇴

jennipher
    February 1, 2019 at 5:17 am

omgg girl, thanks! have I mentioned that your writing skills inspires me so much? btw, I’ve just completed 1 month without meat, I’m so prouf of myself <3 it'd be great seeing you talking about this here too.

Bill
    February 1, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Glad to see you are back are you and Sam going to do any podcasts loved all of them

Ro
    February 3, 2019 at 7:33 am

Damn , cute post and then I was scrolling through the comments and read all these negative comments.. like people chill, if you don’t like someone / don’t like their blog – good for you, use your time somewhere else.
    Like why should you waste your time on commenting that shit? What you put out is what you receive.

Btw pretty sure all these comments come from jealousy of people who aren’t pleased with their lives.
    And about “being Vanessa’s sister” lol like seriously , is that supposed to be an offense ? Who doesn’t love their siblings and take some inspiration from them?
    She has a perfectly healthy and close relationship with her sis and that’s how it should be you weirdos.

K sorry I had to let it out.

Stella
    February 4, 2019 at 12:07 am

nice share~

Mirelys
    February 22, 2019 at 4:32 pm

So happy to see you posting again!! I can’t wait to see what else you have coming up. Missed ya! You’re doing amazing sweeetie (;